Zeiger moved to San Diego in 1970, where he received a Masters Degree from San Diego State University in telecommunications and film. He taught at Point Loma High School for 33 years. His productions started out as a final class project for his senior English students. The productions flourished to become extravagant Broadway-like musicals with more than 100 students involved in each project. Currently, Larry Zeiger is co-authoring the book, SWAPPING STORIES – A PAIRING OF WINE AND WORDS and working on his new CD of potential Oscar-winning song hits.
- TV Shows to Watch the Week of June 24, 2019: ‘The Loudest Voice’ Premieres on Showtime June 24, 2019Welcome back to Tune In: our weekly newsletter offering a guide to the best of the week’s TV. Each week, Variety’s TV team combs through the week’s schedule, selecting our picks of what to watch and when/how to watch them. This week, “The Loudest Voice” premieres on Showtime and Ramy Youssef’s stand-up special drops on […]Will Thorne
- Constance Wu to Star in ‘Goodbye, Vitamin’ Adaptation for Universal (EXCLUSIVE) June 24, 2019Universal Pictures has optioned the rights to “Goodbye, Vitamin,” the 2017 debut novel from Rachel Khong, with Constance Wu attached to star, sources tell Variety. Dylan Clark will produce for his Universal-based Dylan Clark Productions with Jennifer Yee McDevitt adapting the novel. Wu will also executive produce. “Goodbye, Vitamin” follows Wu’s character, R […]Justin Kroll
- ‘From the Dead’ Tops Conecta Fiction’s Pitch Digiseries Session June 24, 2019PAMPLONA, Spain — This year’s Conecta Fiction, Spain’s upstart international TV co-pro and networking event now in its third year, hosted a Pitch Digiseries session, an hour-long event which saw five ambitious short-form projects pitch to industry professionals gathered in the northern city of Pamplona. While drama may be the name of the game among […] […]John Hopewell
- Conecta Fiction: Colombia’s Rhayuela Films Advances on ‘Casting,’ ‘Agencia de Detectives’ (EXCLUSIVE) June 24, 2019PAMPLONA, Spain — Now in post-production on HBO Latin America’s action horror thriller “Mil Colmillos,” one of the biggest series the pay TV operator has made out of Latin America, Colombia’s Rhayuela is advancing on development of two new TV dramas:“Agencia de Detectives” and “Casting.” Set in an unidentified Latin American country, and based on […] […]John Hopewell
- WME Files Antitrust Suit Against Writers Guild, Citing ‘Unprecedented Abuse of Union Authority’ June 24, 2019WME filed a federal antitrust lawsuit against the Writers Guild of America on Monday, accusing the guild of engaging in an illegal group boycott in its campaign to prevent talent agencies from collecting packaging fees. WME’s complaint against the WGA West and WGA East accused the unions of conspiring to unreasonably restrict competition by implementing […] […]Cynthia Littleton
- TV Shows to Watch the Week of June 24, 2019: ‘The Loudest Voice’ Premieres on Showtime June 24, 2019