Zeiger moved to San Diego in 1970, where he received a Masters Degree from San Diego State University in telecommunications and film. He taught at Point Loma High School for 33 years. His productions started out as a final class project for his senior English students. The productions flourished to become extravagant Broadway-like musicals with more than 100 students involved in each project. Currently, Larry Zeiger is co-authoring the book, SWAPPING STORIES – A PAIRING OF WINE AND WORDS and working on his new CD of potential Oscar-winning song hits.
- NBC News Chief Andy Lack Faces Scrutiny Over Handling of Sexual Harassment Claims September 21, 2018A new report alleges NBC News Chairman Andrew Lack has a history of not acting decisively on allegations of sexual harassment, the latest assertion that the NBC Universal news division has not taken as seriously as it could several bombshell revelations in recent months about its internal culture and its handling of stories related to […]Brian Steinberg
- Bob Greenblatt Poised to Step Down as NBC Entertainment Chairman (EXCLUSIVE) September 21, 2018Bob Greenblatt is preparing to leave his post as NBC Entertainment chairman after leading the network’s turnaround during the past eight years. Greenblatt, who renewed his contract with NBC last fall, is in the process of negotiating his exit plan at NBC after making the decision that the time is right for him to make […]Daniel Holloway
- Dana Spector Joins CAA September 21, 2018Dana Spector has joined CAA’s books department as an agent. Based in the agency’s Los Angeles office, Spector will focus on representing the motion picture, television, and theatrical rights, of authors, journalists, life rights holders, and other intellectual properties. Spector comes to CAA from Paradigm’s media rights department, where she specialized in […]Justin Kroll
- Patti Davis Defends Christine Blasey Ford, Recalls Sexual Assault by Prominent Music Exec September 21, 2018“It’s important to understand how memory works in a traumatic event,” Patti Davis said Friday in an op-ed for the Washington Post in which she defends Christine Blasey Ford and comes forward with her own story of sexual assault. As more and more women are tweeting stories with the hashtag #WhyIDidntReport in the wake of the assault […]Margeaux Sippell
- TV News Roundup: RuPaul’s Netflix Comedy ‘AJ and the Queen’ Adds 4 Cast Members September 21, 2018In today’s roundup, RuPaul’s upcoming Netflix comedy “AJ and the Queen” adds four cast members, and Disney Channel renews the animated series “DuckTales” for a third season. CASTING The upcoming Netflix comedy series “AJ and the Queen,” starring RuPaul, has added four cast members. Josh Segarra (“Arrow”) will play Hector, Michael-Leon Wooley (“The Princess a […]Rachel Yang
- NBC News Chief Andy Lack Faces Scrutiny Over Handling of Sexual Harassment Claims September 21, 2018